We invite abstract submissions for oral or poster presentations in any of the topics listed below.
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Condensed Matter
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical Physics
- Medical Physics, Radiation physics, Accelerator physics
- Particle & Nuclear Physics
- Physics Education
- Quantum Computing
- Space Physics and Space Instrumentation
Abstract submission for the AIP Summer Meeting 2019 should be via the template given here. Abstracts may be one side of A4 only. Additional pages will be deleted.
Files should be saved in pdf format and uploaded here.
The presentation screens in the RMIT lecture theatres and seminar rooms are compatible with both 4:3 and 16:9 (widescreen) aspect ratio slides.
- Laptop connectors: HDMI and VGA are available.
- USB ports: no USBs can be connected to RMIT computers.
- Audio: available, including wireless handheld microphones and wireless lapel microphones if needed.
- Movies: we recommend testing any animations (e.g. from MATLAB output or similar) embedded within slides before the conference.
Please ensure your poster is A0 size (594 x 841 mm) and portrait orientation. This is to ensure all posters fit on the poster boards available.