The abstract book is available here. The book is 176 pages long therefore please consider the environment before printing. The book will not be provided in printed form at the conference.
Abstract submissions are for oral or poster presentations in the following topics:
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Condensed Matter
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical Physics
- Medical Physics, Radiation physics, Accelerator physics
- Particle & Nuclear Physics
- Physics Education
- Quantum Computing
- Space Physics and Space Instrumentation
Invited talks are allocated a 30-minute slot comprising a 25-minute talk + 5 minutes for questions.
Ordinary talks are allocated a 15-minute slot comprising a 12-minute talk + 3 minutes for questions.
Speaker guidelines can be found here.
The presentation screens in the RMIT lecture theatres and seminar rooms are compatible with both 4:3 and 16:9 (widescreen) aspect ratio slides.
- Laptop connectors: HDMI and VGA are available.
- USB ports: no USBs can be connected to RMIT computers.
- Audio: available, including wireless handheld microphones and wireless lapel microphones if needed.
- Movies: we recommend testing any animations (e.g. from MATLAB output or similar) embedded within slides before the conference.
Please ensure your poster is A0 size (594 x 841 mm) and portrait orientation. This is to ensure all posters fit on the poster boards available.